Sunday, March 01, 2009

1st car accident =( 28/2

such a bad day today, the last day of feb, had an accident.

around 12, fetch my sis to interview, then ballet. when about reaching ballet studio, crossing road at a cross junction, crashed with a car. Ok, it sound my is my fault, but both of us also should be responsible. i admit, i dint stop down n the junction, but i did slow down. and i actually dint saw any car, that's why i cross without stopping. then so happen that the car drove so fast from the left direction, and i crashed into her car.

i think she know her mistake, but this case, if reported to police, surely will become my fault, coz my front part knock hers side.

since i dont want to have so many ma fan, making police report is troublesome, so i suggest just settle it. but that bitch wan 500bucks for me. wtf, not a serious case, k. i said i dont have tat much, n ask her to repair then only claim from me, i'll leave my num for her. she dont want, saying tat i will change my phone num. then i said, or else, i leave phone num, photostate ic n copy my num plate. dont want too. ==

fine. end up decide going to report. b4 deciding to report, i actually wanted to take photo on her car condition n car plate, but since wanted to make report, so i was thinking to go police station only take. a man came to assist him, n he copied my car plate. i have nothing of hers, she have my car plate num.

ok, then she said go kepong police station, i said i dont know where. so she ask me to follow. but after following awhile, i am lost. search around there for some moment, went around carefour n the police station area, cant see her car. so i just went home.

mom went yoga, dad went work, no one to tell, actually i am not afraid about the crash, but was worried about the reporting. will i be saman or something, for not following her to make report. ignoring about that, then i went coll, thinking that after coming back from coll, still within 24hrs, if really need to report still can go.

reached home after coll, tell mom about that. mom said dont bother about that. then she call my uncle, uncle said, no need to make report. if the claim come, just claim from insurance. mom said it will just a trouble for the lady. making report is troublesome. n might need to go somewhere furthur for the police station.

wanted to call kah chun to fetch me to taekwon-do just now. but so happen, he said he met accident yst(27/2), n mom banned him from driving. read elaine's blog just now. she had accident on 25/2. n me on 28/2. such a continuously. 1st accident, hoping to be the last 1 too.

No comments: