Sunday, January 25, 2009

bad day

yesterday, after ballet class, i went metro prima, jusco.

was stuck in 2nd floor for half an hour. dont know why ppl crowded there where 3rd floor still having quite amount of parking place.

after parking, i put my ballet beg in the car boot. i went there from 2-4pm. when i reach home, i couldn't open the car boot with my key. the key hole decline abit instead of straight. damn. so have to use to switch in the car. but when i open, my beg isn't inside. my car boot usually is empty, so it is obvious if my beg isnt there. got shock. immediately call mom. i know it was stolen.

sad. in the beg, there are 2 skirts, 4 pairs of shoes. character skirt, shiffon skirt, soft shoes, character shoes, pointe shoes, demi-pointe shoes. the shoes still ok, i want back the skirts. actually was my sis's, n it is still new. the demi-pointe shoes is alr very old, n i have a new pair, so it's fine. also have a new soft shoes with me, n just bought a new pointe shoes. the only thing is maybe need to ask teacher to get me a second hand character, and have to wear my old skirts for exam.

actually when i just reach metro prima, the lift is not functioning, and all partition into jusco are closed. then the staff there said, got ppl steal things in jusco, so all partition automatically close. after they caught the ppl, will open back. i am wondering, the ppl who steal things in jusco, n the person who steal my beg, izzit the same person. there must be someone saw me putting beg to the car boot, n though is something valueble. my car boot even no alarm, so it is easy to steal. learn this lesson, but watever u want to put, before u enter the parking bay.

went there again to make report. hoping that, if they found, they will call to return. it is something useless to the thief, but important to me. no use to keep it.

such a bad luck having this happen 2 days before cny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

这是一个不错的文章阅读,谢谢分享你。